Monday, September 6, 2010

A kite and my shoes

Sometimes there's just this thing that lives inside a person. I say "thing" because it could me so many different feelings to different people. To some it could just be a hope, to some a memory, for some a burning passion... for me it's really pull. A pull that's trying to yank me out of this place and into another. It's not a feeling that I chose to have. Like a kite, I gave the pull some slack and let it sail away. I wasn't ready. Eventually I lost sight of it and now I've decided to reel it back in and get it back in my sights. The pull is so strong now.

Those poor traveling shoes.... they've been waiting for me to strap them on and head out the door. Now the pull on my heart strings is so incredibly intense. I think it's Him telling me it's time. I sure hope so, I've been waiting. It's a beautiful feeling, a confusing feeling. There's so much to learn, but I can do it on the way; I have to go. 

This is one of those moments that's so clear. Before the truth goes back into hiding I want to decide because it's worth deciding. There's got to be something more... 
So, that's what I'm planning. I heard West Virginia is beautiful in the fall. Why not?



No comments:

Post a Comment