Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tell me about dreams BFG

"Oh please tell me!" Sophie said. "I will understand! Go on! Tell me how you collect dreams! Tell me everything!"

The BFG settled himself comfortably in his chair and crossed his legs. "Dreams," he said, "is very mysterious things. They is floating around in the air like little wispy-misty bubbles. And all the time they is searching for sleeping people."

"Can you see them?" Sophie asked.

"Never at first."

"Then how do you catch them if you can't see them?" Sophie asked.

"Ah-ha," said the BFG. "Now is getting on to the dark and dusky secrets."

"I won't tell a soul."


I can't hear these dreams as they go whiffling through the night air making a tiny little buzzing-humming noise. It's a buzzing-hum so silvery soft "human beans" can't possibly hear it. But I'm gonna catch one. I'm gonna catch one of these golden dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment